news from effie's studio
Searching for the perfect gift for your bridesmaids? Custom travel jewelry rolls are popular with brides and bridesmaids alike, and because they're handmade there are lots of ways to make them unique!
1) Custom selection. Choose your favorites from the available options in my shop – either a different one for each of your girls, or multiples of the one you like best!
2) Customize the inside fabric. This recent set has one of my standard fabrics on the outside, but the bride wanted a special color for the interior. She sent me a photo of one of her wedding items so I could find fabric to match, and voila! – a custom set just for her.
Since our individual ideas about color can vary, providing a photo or a link to something in the right shade can be a great place to start. I'll reply with a snapshot of some options, and you can confirm your selection. Sometimes there’s a bit of back-and-forth to get things just right, but it’s pretty quick & painless!
3) Variations on a theme. Choose a single print for the outside, then use each bridesmaid’s favorite color or even shades from your wedding flowers for the interior fabrics, so each jewelry roll is similar, but unique.
4) Additional options. Finally, if you're looking for something specific but don't see it in my shop, I’m more than happy to source custom fabric options locally or online. Just as long as there’s enough lead time (5 weeks+) before the wedding!
Here's what some recent brides have said about their orders:
- These were beautifully crafted and exactly what I was hoping for, thank you! - C.
- Excellent service, order is perfect, I'm sure my bridesmaids will love them! - L.
- The jewelry clutches were so cute! All my bridesmaids loved them! Thank you. - S.
- My bridesmaids loved these! - C.