news from effie's studio
the only thing I really remember about the 2011 Canada Post lockout is how stressful it was - orders kept coming in, but I had no way to ship them out and no idea how long the lockout would last.
Not this time! Whether the current labour dispute gets resolved tomorrow or drags on for weeks, it’s business as usual here in the studio.
I’ve been using an alternative carrier to ship all US & International orders since last fall, and now they’ll be handling my Canadian packages as well if Canada Post's service is interrupted.
A few of the handmade items I'm currently coveting...
Clockwise from top left:
1. Herringbone Mug / Elizabeth Benotti Ceramics
2. Chevron Necklace / Bird of Virtue
3. Rectangle Earrings / Lee Bonk Boutique
4. Abstract Circles Paper Print / Sheepshead Design
5. Scalloped Bucket / Jenna Rose Handmade
6. Woodpile Fabric / Skinny laMinx
Notice a bit of a trend here? #PatternObsessed