news from effie's studio
I have fantastic customers. Over the past couple months they’ve been sending me some particularly terrific feedback and photos, so I just wanted to take a minute to gush a little bit! :)
Here's Jasmin in Singapore looking awesome with her custom yoga bag:
and Stephanie from NY showed off her new effie yoga bag on Instagram:
Lots of other customers post their lovely feedback on Etsy, like Cassie in NJ:
OK, just a few more...
- “Quality design, fabric and stitching; and arrived beautifully wrapped with a lovely little note- this is why I love buying handmade!” – C.A., Australia
- “The jewelry roll was amazing! So cute and the perfect size. My bridesmaids loved them. Thank you so much!” – S.T., NY, USA
- “Color: fabulous. Durability and design: fabulous. Walking into yoga class with this bag strapped to my back: priceless.” – F.C., NY USA
- “Love, love love, love them!” – E.C., Edmonton AB
Receiving reviews like these makes my day, and acts as great motivation when I'm working alone in my studio. A big thank you to all of my fabulous customers who take the time to come back and let me know how much they love their purchases!
If you have an effie handmade item that you'd like to show off in its natural habitat, make sure you tag me (I'm @effiehandmade just about everywhere!) - I'd love to see it!
A few of the handmade items I'm currently coveting...
Clockwise from top left:
1. Herringbone Mug / Elizabeth Benotti Ceramics
2. Chevron Necklace / Bird of Virtue
3. Rectangle Earrings / Lee Bonk Boutique
4. Abstract Circles Paper Print / Sheepshead Design
5. Scalloped Bucket / Jenna Rose Handmade
6. Woodpile Fabric / Skinny laMinx
Notice a bit of a trend here? #PatternObsessed